Pop in at Avery Bug's Pop Spot!

 Welcome to Avery Bug’s Pop Spot!


Hello! I’m Avery, the writer on this blog. Nothing makes me happier then listening to any kind of music. Here I'll write about Pop music (mostly American and Korean pop.)  I will also write about what I think about certain songs, albums, and new releases. 



Why Music?

I’ve always been passionate about music ever since I was little. I enjoy listening to it, playing it on my guitar, and I even enjoy singing and dancing to it. Music has helped me understand my emotions. It has also helped me bond with others and make new friends.


Why K-Pop?


During quarantine, I became depressed, so I started staying online more. I had already known of some groups like BTS and Blackpink, but I didn’t know any others and didn’t listen to them. Then I saw this video on Tik Tok. It was about turning Red Velvet’s song “Russian Roulette” into a movie cover. I had nothing better to do, so I searched it up. (music video down below)



https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QslJYDX3o8s



Whole New World of Music


K-pop may have been so adicting to me because of the bright sounds, meaningful lyrics,

different sub-genres, different artists, the experience of something new,

and the people in the community.


So, let's go on a journey down this rabbit hole known as the world of music.

I hope that you can enjoy reading my posts as much as I enjoy writing them!

I also hope to inform and entertain you!




Comments

  1. I absolutely love k-pop I am a fan of BTS, Blackpink, Itzy and Seventeen. Do you have a favorite group and favorite k-pop song?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. My favorite group is Twice. If I had to choose a dong it would be "Ice Cream" by Twice.

      Delete
  2. I love that you're posting about k-pop too. I've always wanted to learn more about it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love how enthusiastic you are about sharing your passion for music! I am excited to learn about new bands and songs on your blog! Keep up the great work!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment