Album Review: Between 1&2

 BETW9EN 1&2: Album Review


Twice’s new 11th mini album ,Between 1&2, was released on Friday August 26th, and all I can say is wow. It peaked No. 3 on the all genre Billboard  200 chart. This album completely blew me away with its sounds, visuals, and lyrics. There wasn’t a single bad  song on this track.  



https://nolae.eu/blogs/news/twice-neues-album-between-1-2-l-sst-keine-w-nsche-offen

“Talk That Talk”

This title track was amazing! This may even be the best title track they’ve released. Every single member did amazing with their dancing, vocals, and rapping. At first, I thought I wouldn’t like it, but I loved it!




“Queen of Hearts”

 This was probably one of their best English songs. The lyrics are meaningful, their English is perfectly spoken, and they sound. This song was amazing, and it only got better after every listen. 


“Basics”

This song was amazing. Chaeyoung and Momo’s rap blew me away, and Jihyo’s bridge made me fall in love with her even more. It is possibly one of the best b-sides they’ve ever made , and it’s definitely the fan favorite. 


https://kpop.fandom.com/wiki/Between_1%262


“Trouble”

Short answer, I loved it. The T. W. I. C. E. and wee woo parts were so addicting. I couldn't stop listening to them. Jeongyeon absolutely killed this. Also the beat made it even better.


“Brave”

I loved this song. Nayeon and Jihyo absolutely killed it. Their voices fit perfectly into this song , and I really liked it. Also the lyrics are really beautiful. 


“Gone”

Before I start, the vocals on this were amazing. They did not come to play with this song! Dahyun’s writing was amazing and so good. Every single member did amazing in this song, and it showed off how much power these young ladies have. 


“When we Were Kids”

This had to be my favorite song in the whole album. Dahyun’s writing never disappoints. It perfectly depicts the feeling of regretting growing up quickly and wanting to go back to childhood.  I’m not going to lie, I cried when I first heard it. Others may not have liked it, but I love it so much.  


https://meaww.com/queen-of-hearts-between-12-bside-talk-that-talk-twice-comeback-album-kpop-fan-reaction

Overall

This album left nothing to be desired. Every song was perfect and truly captured the vibe that Twice has. It satisfied new and old Onces. It was truly amazing. There wasn’t a single song that i didn’t love. This blew me away.



Comments

  1. This music seems intresting to you. Im going to try to listen to it.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment