Avery's attocities

 Avery’s Atrocities


I’m not picky when it comes to music. I’ve listened to every genre and artist, and there are only a few that I don’t like.  However, when I hate something, I basically avoid it like the plague. So, here they are, but they're in no order because I hate them all. There is no hate for the artist. 



“Sticker” NCT 127

I have no words. This song sure is something special. The recorder and synthesizer in the background just doesn’t go. Also, it doesn’t have any flow. If whiplash was a song, this would be it. Honestly, the vocals and rapping are good, but the instrumental ruins it. 




 “It’s Everyday Bro” Jake Paul

Again, no words. This is worse than the last one. Sometimes I wonder what went through his head when he was making this thing. It’s terrible. He should’ve stuck with youtube. 


“Twinkle Twinkle Little B***h” Leah Kate

This is probably the worst yet. Literally the best thing even regarding this song was that one trend where you played subway surfers while she was playing. That was probably my favorite trend of the year. Other than that, this song was horrid. I don’t know what she was thinking, but she shouldn’t have thought this thing up. I could go on and on about why I hate this song, but we’d be here forever


“Dance Monkey” Tones and I

This is horrible. The singer's voice makes me so mad. Plus, I can't even understand what she’s saying in the song. It's horrible. Ever since this song came out, I hated it. Every time it would play on the radio, I’d be in a horrible mood after. 


“Eddie’s Song” SAPHIRE

Now, I love Stranger Things. However the Eddie Munson stands have gotten out of hand. This is just one of the many mistakes they have made. I don’t even know where to start on this song. The lyrics may be the first thing. What are those? Why are they so bad? This song is special and not in a good way, and I love that it has become a meme. 



“Kings and Queens” Ava Max 

I don’t like it. Her voice is annoying and the lyrics don’t really make sense. It's terrible.  All of her songs sound the same, but this one is just a little bit worse. This is probably her worst song up to date, and I don't really want her to make more. 

“Despacito” Luis Fonsi 

No, just no. The only thing that is keeping me from absolutely destroying this song is that this song is fun on Just Dance. The singer’s voice is annoying, and I don’t like the music video. It’s just overall terrible. 


“Old Town Road” Little Nas X ft. Billy Ray Cryrus 

I won’t lie, I actually really liked this song when it first came out. However, it got quickly overplayed, and now I hate it. It just puts me in a bad mood now. Everytime I hear this song, I’m tempted to turn off the radio and sulk. However I push through that five minute song, and then I just sulk. 


“Yummy” Justin Beiber 

No. He had a vision, which wasn’t that terrible, and he destroyed it. The lyrics just make me mad, and they don’t go with the back track. It’s just boring, and I hate that. However there are worse songs on here, so it isn’t terrible. 









Comments