Top 8 Taylor Swift Songs


Ever since I was little, Taylor Swift has had my whole heart. Since she is releasing her new album soon, I thought this would be a good time to write this. She has been an idol to me ever since I was a little girl. Honestly, It’s hard to find someone who doesn’t listen to her around me. She’s had such a good impact on my life it’s so hard not to write about her. There is no real order in this ranking because they are always changing. 


https://www.rollingstone.com/wp-content/uploads/2022/08/taylor-swift-new-album.jpg?w=1581&h=1054&crop=1



“All too Well (10 minute version)(Taylor’s Version)”

This song is a whole masterpiece. “All too Well’ is already an amazing song. If you make it ten minutes, it becomes even better. This made me feel a bunch of different emotions both good and bad. Also, the short film that went along with this was awesome. All of the actors killed it. I’m so glad that this song won an award!


“The Best Day (Taylor’s Version)”

This song has my whole heart. I’ve listened to this song ever since I was little, and the more I’ve grown, the more it means to me. I know not many people have heard this song, but I am this song’s number one fan. I don’t know what made me love this song so much, but now it has a chokehold on me. It may be the sentimental lyrics or the beautiful lyrics, but I love it.


“Love Story (Taylor’s Version)”

This song is a classic. It was amazing when it first came out, and it is still amazing now. It makes me want to sing and dance. That makes it a perfect karaoke song to sing with friends. It always puts me in a good mood when I need a boost of energy. Also, the English nerd side of me loves how it mentions Romeo and Juliet, even if that’s not how the actual story goes. 


“The Man”

This is one of the best songs on the whole album. The lyrics are absolutely amazing. It has basically become the feminist anthem. Also I love how this song is basically about double standards that Taylor has faced. This song is truly showing that Taylor doesn’t care about all the bad things that haters say about her. 



“You Belong With Me (Taylor’s Version)”

This is another go to karaoke song. The upbeat music makes it so fun to sing and dance to.  Also, the music video was iconic. It was truly a cultural reset. It’s so hard to get it out of my head once it gets in there. It’s definitely one of my favorite love songs. 


“Stay Stay Stay (Taylor’s Version)”

This song is amazing. I love the cute lyrics and the background music. This is a song that can always put me in a good mood no matter what. The lyrics always make me want to sing along and have a little concert in my room. It’s perfect in every single way.


“White Horse (Taylor’s Version)”

Even though I love this song, it never fails to make me cry. The lyrics are a work of art that hit me straight in the heart. This song really let Taylor’s vocals shine, and it perfectly goes with the music. It is perfect in every single way, and that last chorus hits me straight in the heart. 


“Fifteen (Taylor’s Version)”

Story short, I love it. The guitar is amazing, and it really makes the songs. This is another favorite of mine to sing to, but I don’t goof off when I sing this one. I actually try. It makes me feel super emotional, even though it isn’t. The whole album was amazing, but this song really stuck to me. It is awesome. If I could go back and listen to this song for the first time again, I would in a heartbeat. This song and the whole album was amazing.



Comments

  1. "Love Story" is my favorite! I've never listened to "All Too Well," and I'm thinking that I should, you convinced me!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Album Review: Lee Chaeyeon's Hush Rush

Avery's attocities